For the second year in a row, Kvarøy, Norway-based Kvaroy Arctic is hosting its Women in Aquaculture Scholarship program.
Starting on 13 April, applicants from any country can apply for two USD 10,000 (EUR 8,533) scholarships and a paid, one-month summer internship on the Kvarøy Arctic farm site in Norway. Recipients can continue their internship each year that they are in school, and will be considered for employment upon graduation.
One scholarship will be dedicated to an applicant from any country and a second will be designated for applicants from Africa.
The Kvaroy Arctic Women in Aquaculture Scholarship is offering women the chance to receive a $10,000 scholarship and additional financial support to complete an internship on the Kvaroy Arctic salmon farm site in Norway.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2022
Eligible Countries: Africa
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award:
- Consideration for employment is also available upon graduation!
- Applicant must be a woman (cis-gendered or trans)
- Applicant must be a passport holder and permanent resident of an African country to apply for the Africa-specific scholarship
- Applicant must be a passport holder of a country to apply for the global scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program studying an aquaculture-related discipline as your main area of study
- Applicant must display proficiency in the English language
- Applicant must be able to travel to the Kvaroy Arctic farm beginning in the summer of 2023.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19:00 (Pacific Time) on July 1, 2022
Click the link below to visit the official Website for more Information.