To make education affordable and easily available to all international students, regardless of their financial capacity, Meredith College has come up with the Meredith Legacy Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Full-time honors program international students at Meredith College that maintain a minimum quality point ratio of 3.30 on all courses can apply for this scholarship covering tuition fees, accommodation, and other college-wide fees. Students must be selected for the scholarship interview after their admission application in order to be considered for the award.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, the applicants are recommended to observe program-specific application deadlines.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for honor programs offered at Meredith College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have superior academic achievement, intellectual promise, and leadership ability.
How to Apply:
- The applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be notified about the interview for the scholarship and be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copy of the secondary-school record
- A school official recommendation and an academic teacher recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the Honours Program requirements of Meredith College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
Additional Information: The successfully selected applicants will be provided full tuition, on-campus room, and board, and college-wide fees (four academic years). The award will also provide Course-required books, fees, and supplies Opportunities for a study abroad experience, and annual travel opportunities.
Click the link below to visit the official website for more Information: