Prepared based on latest PMI ACP Exam content outline. Agile Practice Guide, Mike Griffith’s exam guide
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is one of the newest certifications offered by PMI and is expected to become the industry standard certification for agile over the next few years. In addition to preparing you for the exam, this PMI-ACP exam prep course is designed to teach you the principles and practices of agile, including Scrum, XP and Lean. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, register today for our PMI-ACP exam prep course.
· Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset, 16%
· Domain II. Value-driven Delivery, 20%
· Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement, 17%
· Domain IV. Team Performance, 16%
· Domain V. Adaptive Planning, 12%
· Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution, 10%
· Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People), 9%
· This course contains 7 Ultimate Realistic Practice Exams. These Questions Are Very Close To Real PMI-ACP Exam.
· It covers 210 questions which will help you get ready to pass the PMI-ACP® exam.
·DOMAIN 1 PMI-ACP Ultimate Realistic 2.0 Domains Practice Exams (30 questions – 45 minutes)
·DOMAIN 2 PMI-ACP Ultimate Realistic 2.0 Domains Practice Exams (30 questions – 45 minutes)
·DOMAIN 3 PMI-ACP Ultimate Realistic 2.0 Domains Practice Exams (30 questions – 45 minutes)
·DOMAIN 4 PMI-ACP Ultimate Realistic 2.0 Domains Practice Exams (30 questions – 45 minutes)
·DOMAIN 5 PMI-ACP Ultimate Realistic 2.0 Domains Practice Exams (30 questions – 45 minutes)
·DOMAIN 6 PMI-ACP Ultimate Realistic 2.0 Domains Practice Exams (30 questions – 45minutes)
·DOMAIN 7 PMI-ACP Ultimate Realistic 2.0 Domains Practice Exams (30 questions – 45 minutes)
· This course is mapped to all domains in the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline, including Agile Principles and Mindset, Value-Driven Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, Team Performance, Adaptive Planning, Problem Detection and Resolution, and Continuous Improvement.
· This course is set up to match the exam domains presented in the PMI-ACP® exam content outlines published by PMI on 2021.
Why to choose this course?
· These three practice exams will provide you the real exam feel.
· Most of the questions are close to real exam questions.
· Explanations for every right answers are prepared to make you understand in a clear and concise manner.
· The creator for this course has already experienced the difficulty a student can face due to the scenario based difficult questions of PMI-ACP®.
· Exam taking instructions:
· You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
· You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
· The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test. (As learning mode)
· You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
· You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
· If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
· This course is considered as a great tool to prepare and pass the PMI ACP exam, each question of the three practice tests was written, and audited by our experts, who passed the exam from their first trial.
· For the first attempt, the passing score for each quiz is 75%.
· In case if you score low, for example, 60% or so, we recommend you to re-study the same topic(s) and retake the same test after 1-2 weeks. (Passing score for second attempt will be 80%)
· After the revision, you can retake any of these mocks.
Who this course is for:
- Agile Certification Practitioner Aspirants
- Project Managers
- Functional managers
- Scrum Masters.