The general public are hereby informed that KSU cut off mark for admission into 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the management of the Kogi State University (KSU).
Kogi State University, located at Anyigba, is the state-owned University of Kogi, Nigeria. It was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state. At the time of its establishment, it was known as Kogi State University, It was named Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) in 2002 and later renamed Kogi State University in 2003 (KSU). 98% of the courses offered in the university are accredited by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC).
Check out the KSU Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Kogi State University, Anyigba.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba and has been searching for KSU Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Kogi State University for this session (2022/2023).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the KSU cut off mark before proceeding to apply for the Kogi State University, Anyigba Post-UTME Screening Form.
Kogi State University (KSU) JAMB CUT OFF MARK
The management of the Kogi State University, Anyigba has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. KSU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 admission exercise is 140 and above depending on the programme.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the university, the admission processes are competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
KSU Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Kogi State University, Anyigba are as follows;
- Agriculture › 140
- Fishery and agriculture › 140
- Food science and technology › 140
- Forestry › 140
- Home science › 140
- Arabic language and literature › 140
- Christian religious knowledge › 140
- English and literally studies › 140
- History and international studies › 140
- Islamic studies › 140
- Philosophy › 140
- Theater art › 140
- Education and biology › 140
- Education and chemistry › 140
- Education and mathematics › 140
- Education and physis › 140
- Education and Christian religious knowledge › 140
- Education and Islamic studies › 140
- Education and English language › 140
- Education and economics › 140
- Education and Geography › 140
- Education and social studies 140
- Human kinetics and health education › 140
- Education administration and planning › 140
- Library and information science › 140
- Islamic and Sheria law 160
- Common law › 200
- Accounting › 140
- Banking and finance › 140
- Businesses administration › 140
- Public administration › 140
- Animal and environmental biology › 140
- Biochemistry › 140
- Chemistry › 140
- Computer › 150
- Geology › 140
- Industrial chemistry › 140
- Mathematics › 140
- Microbiology › 170
- Physis › 140
- Plant science and biotechnology › 140
- Statistics › 140
- Economics › 140
- Geography and planning › 140
- Mass communication › 170
- Political science › 140
- Sociology › 140
- Human anatomy › 140
- Human physiology › 140
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
KSU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Kogi State University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kogi State University during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the KSU via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.