Cascadia College is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities for both new and current Cascadia international students. The International Diversity Scholarship was created to welcome their new international students and help ensure that they make up a vibrant and growing part of the Cascadia community.
- Summer quarter: May 15
- Fall quarter: August 15
- Winter quarter: November 15
- Spring quarter: February 15
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $1,250
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be new or transfer (within the United States) international students on an F-1 visa who have been accepted to Cascadia College.
- Applicants must have graduated high school or have a relevant bachelor’s degree certification.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) – 70
- TOEFL (cBT) – 195
- TOEFL (paper) – 525
- TOEFL (Essentials) – 7.5
- IELTS – 6.0
- Pearson PTE – 48
- iTEP – 4.0
- STEP/Eiken Pre-1
How to Apply: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letters
The students who want to apply for the scholarship must submit the above-listed documents via mail to email@example.com.
ALSO CHECK: Scholarship in Ireland for International Student
We’ve reached the end of this post, and I hope you found it useful. Our goal is to assist students in finding what they’re looking for on the internet.