CUSTECH Osara School Fees For 2021/2022 Sessions
Confluence University Of Science and Technology CUSTECH School Fees 2022/2023
The management of the Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara-Okene has released and published the acceptance fee payment, registration and clearance exercise guidelines for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Confluence University of Science and Technology Osara – CUSTECH School Fees & Acceptance fee For 2021/2022 Session (Indigenes & Non-indigenes. The school fee is between N75,000 and N100,000 for new students while it costs N65,000 – N95,000 for returning students for all courses excluding Medicine and Surgery
Confluence University of Science and Technology Osara School Fees Schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session
The amounts to be paid as school fees by the fresh and old undergraduate students of the Confluence University of Science and Technology Osara › (CUSTECH) for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released.
This is an announcement that all the Confluence University of Science and Technology Osara (CUSTECH) newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment.
Custech School Fees & Acceptance Fee for 2021/2022 Session (New Students & Old Students)
Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
The amount to be paid for the Confluence University of Science and Technology Osara Acceptance fee for the newly admitted students will be seen in the school fees breakdown for freshers shown below.
How much is the acceptance fee for Custech Osara?
The acceptance fee costs N15,000 only. After you might have paid this fee. It will qualify you to be able to print out your Acceptance of your admission form, CUSTECH Osara school fees invoice & other similar things like that.
CUSTECH Osara School Fees Breakdown
The school fees are between N75,000 and N100,000 for freshers and N65,000 – N90,000 for returning students.
Non-indigene students are to pay N90,000. indigene-N75,000.
How To Pay Your CUSTECH Osara School Fees & Acceptance fee
- New Students are to pay Acceptance Fees and School Fees in full for the 2021/2022 Academic Session before the Deadline. Those who fail to meet this deadline will forfeit their admission.
- Returning Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly expected to pay their full school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme. Full school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance and release of final results.
- Students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the University resumes soon.
- Hostel Accommodation is available for both New and Returning Students on payment of thirty thousand nairas N30,000.00 only per student in addition to school fees.
Eligibility for hostel accommodation is the payment of fees.
Note: never you pay your acceptance fee or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for you.
If you are still confused on how to pay your CUSTECH OSARA acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Click the link below for online Registration
We’ve reached the end of this post, and I hope you found it useful. Our goal is to assist students in finding what they’re looking for on the internet.
We’re dedicated to providing you with the most up-to-date free courses, educational information and many more on The Brownhills.